Welcome to Twice Abroad,
The place to read about living abroad, travel destinations and the best tips and tricks to improve your next trips.
All articles are written based on my own personal experience, which can differ from that of other people.
In the living abroad articles I share both the good and bad to living in each place. I try not to come across as being too negative, but I also don’t want to sugarcoat anything. No place is perfect, after all.
I’m Crissy, a traveller who likes living abroad. I created Twice Abroad after moving to Denmark, my second time moving abroad. I was there for one year, now I’m back in Canada. Currently I’m living in Edmonton.
Some facts about me:
- I like nature but I prefer living in cities
- My favourite method of transportation is by train (when it runs properly)
- If I had a lot of money I would choose to buy multiple small apartments in different cities instead of one big house
- I’d rather sit at home watching travel videos on Youtube than go to the movies
- I rarely travel anywhere for less than one week; I like to have enough time to enjoy the destination without feeling rushed
You can contact me at: email@example.com